Tuesday, January 24, 2012

New faces, same places

My close friend Michelle is here with me in Italy. It had been almost a week before we had even seen each other's faces, and 2 weeks before we had gone out together. Last Friday, I introduced her to the spots that I've been frequenting in Rome and not surprisingly, we had so much fun together hopping from bar to bar in Campo De Fiori. 
Me and one of my aptmates, Melody. We are like the same people in different bodies. Twins in another life. 
Melody is so popular with the Italian guys. Look at how interested they all look!
Michelle's aptmates, Kathy and Heidi. 
Michelle, me, Heidi and Kathy. 
Back at Scholar's.
It was so refreshing to spend time with people from SoCal...and Asians lol.
This was one of my favorite nights in Rome so far. 
Ciao.

0 comments:

Post a Comment