Friday, February 3, 2012

Tony Ward S/S 2012

This show was the highlight of my entire week at AltaRomaAltaModa. I got to sit front row at the Tony Ward S/S 2012 collection, which was hands down my favorite fashion show I've ever been to. Not only was the production great, the clothes were absolutely drop-dead gorgeous. I guess I've found a newfound appreciation for fashion design. The intricacy of the hemming/cuts, the material, embellishments were all so stellar and mind-blowing. Sitting front row definitely helped me catch every single detail. The pictures don't do the collection any justice. 
Supposedly these ladies sitting directly across from me were Italian celebrities. They were getting interviewed left and right.
Opener for the show.
This was definitely one of my favorites.
Again, the pictures don't do the show any justice. This show was incredible and I'm so glad I got to see everything in person. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment